THE QUESTION Does bridging lend enough to cover the purchase price and the refurb cost? If not, how can you get the maximum amount of funding? THE ANSWER Most bridgers lend 70% of the purchase price, but a handful lend 70% of value. This is great if you are buying below market value (BMV) as…
Are you ready to invest like a Ninja?
If you know that the property market can deliver a substantial income, but you think you need a big stash of cash – or lots of patience – stay on this page, you’ll learn something that will make a dramatic difference.
If you’ve already started to build a property portfolio, but you’re finding it a slow process – you could buy multiple properties, faster, using less cash and speed things up – a lot!
If you think the only ways to invest in property are cash purchase or a mortgage – you’re missing out on the third way where you can buy like a cash buyer, with all the advantages that gives you – without having huge cash reserves.
The Ninja Investor Programme will help you to discover:
- How to use Inspired Funding with the Fast Funding Formula™
- What Powerful Positioning is all about – and how to use the Negotiation Transformer™ to get really great deals
- How to Maximise your Return on Investment, using the JV Pro-Fit Retainer™ so your money keeps making more – and you get to keep it.
- The secrets of Fast Fluid Finance with the Rapid Cash Recycler™ This will give you the structure for purchasing without big deposits – and still having enough money for refurbs.
- The advantages that a Cash Buyer Mindset will give you with Ninja Investor Strategies™.You’ll be in the hands of an expert who will give you dozens of tips, great advice and a step-by-step guide to everything you need to know to revolutionise your property investments.
“Just to say this was the best property business training I have ever been to. It was fully packed of great content and delivery was top class. You always had time to take multiple questions from us, comment and answer them. I wish there was more trainings like yours. Looking forward to hear about any other teaching courses you might offer in future. 1000% recommend Kevin’s course with hand on my heart.”
It’s guaranteed – twice
If you decide the workshop isn’t what you’d expected then, as long as you let us know by lunchtime, your fee will be refunded in full, no quibbles.
When you bring a project to us to arrange finance, you’ll get your workshop fee discounted from the finance costs – so the workshop won’t cost you anything in the long run!