THE QUESTION I’ve had an offer of £87,000 accepted on a property that, once it’s had a light refurb, should be valued at £120,000. Following the mortgage valuation the mortgage company have come back to me and said they are holding a full retention until the kitchen and bathroom have been replaced, but they really…
Are you ready to invest like a Ninja?
If you know that the property market can deliver a substantial income, but you think you need a big stash of cash – or lots of patience – stay on this page, you’ll learn something that will make a dramatic difference.
If you’ve already started to build a property portfolio, but you’re finding it a slow process – you could buy multiple properties, faster, using less cash and speed things up – a lot!
If you think the only ways to invest in property are cash purchase or a mortgage – you’re missing out on the third way where you can buy like a cash buyer, with all the advantages that gives you – without having huge cash reserves.
The Ninja Investor Programme will help you to discover:
- How to use Inspired Funding with the Fast Funding Formula™
- What Powerful Positioning is all about – and how to use the Negotiation Transformer™ to get really great deals
- How to Maximise your Return on Investment, using the JV Pro-Fit Retainer™ so your money keeps making more – and you get to keep it.
- The secrets of Fast Fluid Finance with the Rapid Cash Recycler™ This will give you the structure for purchasing without big deposits – and still having enough money for refurbs.
- The advantages that a Cash Buyer Mindset will give you with Ninja Investor Strategies™.You’ll be in the hands of an expert who will give you dozens of tips, great advice and a step-by-step guide to everything you need to know to revolutionise your property investments.
It’s guaranteed – twice
If you decide the workshop isn’t what you’d expected then, as long as you let us know by lunchtime, your fee will be refunded in full, no quibbles.
When you bring a project to us to arrange finance, you’ll get your workshop fee discounted from the finance costs – so the workshop won’t cost you anything in the long run!